MAIN Architects organizes and coordinates complete professional supervision for all types of projects in collaboration with a wide network of permanent and reliable external engineering partners.
Professional supervision, in accordance with Article 2 of the Regulation on the Method and Conduct of Professional Supervision, includes:
- Control to ensure that construction is carried out in accordance with the building permit or the approval for reconstruction, or according to the project for the construction permit design or the preliminary design for reconstruction and the detailed design, as well as taking timely measures in case of deviations from the construction works from these projects;
- Control and verification of the quality of all types of construction work and the application of regulations, standards, and technical norms, including technical regulations that are an integral part of the standards that define mandatory technical measures and conditions to ensure unobstructed movement and access to persons with disabilities, children, and the elderly;
- Control and certification of the quantities of work performed (certification of construction books, interim and final accounts, invoices for work performed, etc.), or the degree of completion of work, if provided for in the contract for the provision of professional supervision with the investor;
- Verification of whether there is evidence of the quality of materials, equipment, and installations that are being installed or placed in the facility, and whether there is documentation proving their quality (certificate of conformity, certification, testing report, etc.);
- Control and verification of the quality of work performed that, due to the nature and dynamics of building construction, cannot be verified in later stages of building construction (works on the construction of foundations, reinforcement, formwork, insulation, etc.);
- Providing necessary instructions to the contractor, particularly in the case of deviations in construction from the project for the construction permit design or the preliminary design for reconstruction and the detailed design, as well as in the event of a change in the building conditions of the facility (change in soil type or other parameters determined by geomechanical elaboration, etc.);
- Regular monitoring of the dynamics of building construction and compliance with the agreed deadlines, if provided for in the contract for the provision of professional supervision with the investor;
- Collaboration with the designer to ensure the proper implementation of the conceptual design of the facility, as well as collaboration with the contractor in choosing the details of technological and organizational solutions for the construction;
- Collaboration with the contractor and designer in preparing the project of the As-Built Design;
- Resolution of other issues that arise during construction work.